Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 17, 2013

365 Days Of Gratitude: Day 47

Yesterday I was thankful for.....

My fitness. It is finally back. I bought some cardio gloves before Christmas due to Combat not being as challenging any more - but since Christmas I haven't been able to use them. I cracked out the gloves on Friday and did well, then forgot them on Saturday - and wished class was harder. Woot!!

The service of others. A friend of mine offered to have the kids over so Michael could sing in the choir for Stake Conference and I could go to some dancing workshops. I repaid her with some Spanakopita (Greek spinach pasties) at her request.

Birthday dates. Mum and Dad have developed a birthday tradition with the grandchildren - a clothes shopping date, lunch and, if its Ash, a movie (he loves movies). Great for me, as I don't have to worry about buying as much clothes for the year and great the kids, because they get way better clothes than if I had bought them. They are rain checking the movie - the "The Great and Powerful Oz" is not out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment